Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brazil Leadings (Parte Três)

Continued from previous journal entry:

"In the meantime, I still didn't have any word from the organization I was hoping to intern with. Then that Saturday night, I came across a prayer letter I had written about the previous summer's Brazil trip. I read through it and and received a surge of excitement as I saw that I mentioned the possibility of doing some street work with YWAM while I was in Brazil. I looked up YWAM and saw they had a sizeable ministry in Belo Horizonte (the same city I would be in with the other organization) and I noticed that they accept volunteers for one to three month terms. I emailed them and heard back very quickly, and things began to progress with the application progress.

I sincerely believe God is leading me there. It is quickly approaching the internship finalization deadline and I am trusting God will deliver in a big way. It's in God's hands now, and there's no better place."

1 comment: